Ben Jones analyses day one at the MCG. BANCROFT’S TROUBLES The morning session was a tale of two contrasting batsmen. David Warner charged to 83* by the lunch break, playing 24% attacking shots – exactly double that of his partner Cameron Bancroft, who was as scrappy and uncomfortable as Warner was fluent and assertive. […]
About Ben Jones
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ben Jones contributed a whooping 112 entries.
Entries by Ben Jones
In the past 12 months, India have played 14 different spin attacks in ODIs – but which has been the best? Ben Jones examines the data to try and find out.
Freddie Wilde and Ben Jones analyse day four at The Adelaide Oval.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Australia’s pace attack.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Cameron Bancroft.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Moeen Ali.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Jonny Bairstow.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Dawid Malan.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Joe Root.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles James Vince.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Chasing in the PSLMarch 6, 2019 - 11:13 am
- CricViz Analysis: The Beauty of ButtlerFebruary 27, 2019 - 9:54 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England’s Slower Ball StrategyFebruary 25, 2019 - 7:19 pm
- CricViz Analysis: PSL Round-UpFebruary 21, 2019 - 11:37 am
- CricViz Analysis: A Tale of Two TonsFebruary 20, 2019 - 11:15 pm