Ben Jones analyses a rain-curtailed day four at the MCG.
About Ben Jones
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ben Jones contributed a whooping 25 entries.
Entries by Ben Jones
Ben Jones and Patrick Noone analyse day three at the MCG.
Ben Jones and Patrick Noone analyse day two at the MCG.
Ben Jones analyses day one at the MCG. BANCROFT’S TROUBLES The morning session was a tale of two contrasting batsmen. David Warner charged to 83* by the lunch break, playing 24% attacking shots – exactly double that of his partner Cameron Bancroft, who was as scrappy and uncomfortable as Warner was fluent and assertive. […]
In the past 12 months, India have played 14 different spin attacks in ODIs – but which has been the best? Ben Jones examines the data to try and find out.
Freddie Wilde and Ben Jones analyse day four at The Adelaide Oval.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Australia’s pace attack.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Cameron Bancroft.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Moeen Ali.
CricViz analyst Ben Jones profiles Jonny Bairstow.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from IPL Week 2April 20, 2018 - 10:57 am
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from the IPL this WeekApril 13, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- CricViz Analysis: County Championship 2018 PreviewApril 12, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Demise of Moeen AliApril 5, 2018 - 7:39 am
- Morne Morkel – Legend, or Just Great Fun?March 30, 2018 - 7:37 am