Calum MacLeod’s masterclass will take the headlines, but on a day which saw 736 runs, Ben Jones argues it was the Scottish bowlers who won it.
About Ben Jones
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ben Jones contributed a whooping 109 entries.
Entries by Ben Jones
After England claimed victory on Day 3 at Headingley, Ben Jones bemoans the lack of flexibility in Pakistan’s approach.
On a rain-interrupted day at Headingley, Ben Jones watched Jos Buttler battle through the conditions to show his side how to bat in Test cricket.
After a week when Broad and Anderson have been under pressure, Ben Jones examines how England’s veterans flourished by pitching it up.
On the eve of England’s Second Test against Pakistan, Ben Jones looks at how the hosts can recover their form with the bat.
After a starring role at Lord’s, Mohammad Abbas is the name on everyone’s lips. Ben Jones reflects on the rise of the Pakistan seamer, and examines his mode of attack.
Ben Jones examines the aggression of the Pakistan seam attack on an abbreviated final day at Lord’s.
Ben Jones reflects on a day which was dominated by two of the most talented men in the world game.
Ben Jones casts his eye over another difficult day for the hosts at Lord’s, and celebrates Pakistan’s adaptability.
After a brilliant performance from Pakistan’s seamers on Day One, Ben Jones looks through the numbers and marvels at the variety of their attack.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Gabriel & Wood crank it upFebruary 10, 2019 - 9:53 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Buttler & Stokes cash in after Jennings struggles againFebruary 9, 2019 - 10:20 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Alzarri JosephFebruary 2, 2019 - 8:52 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Antigua PitchJanuary 31, 2019 - 10:03 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Chase leaves England in a spinJanuary 26, 2019 - 8:56 pm