Introducing a new CricViz model: Wicket Probability.
About Imran Khan
Entries by Imran Khan
Imran Khan analyses cluster match-ups in T20 cricket.
Boundary-hitting is arguably the most important skill in Twenty20 cricket, and is therefore a critical factor in assessing performance. Metrics such as boundary runs and boundary-balls-percentage don’t give us the full picture. A batsman who scores 65% of their runs in boundaries might be below average at rotating the strike. A batsman who hits half his […]
The IPL, about to enter its 10th season, pits teams that are somewhat evenly matched and compete in more or less homogenous conditions. This coupled with player drafts every three years should result in a competitive and exciting tournament every season. Six different winners in nine seasons suggests this has largely been the case. Imran […]
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- IPL Season Preview: Royal Challengers BangaloreMarch 20, 2019 - 4:26 pm
- IPL Season Preview: Kings XI PunjabMarch 20, 2019 - 4:22 pm
- IPL Season Preview: Delhi CapitalsMarch 20, 2019 - 4:19 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The IPL’s English ContingentMarch 20, 2019 - 11:44 am
- CricViz Analysis: Chasing in the PSLMarch 6, 2019 - 11:13 am