As the IPL group phase nears completion, Patrick Noone takes a look at the players who have most positively affected their team’s chances of winning throughout the tournament.
About Patrick Noone
Patrick first joined CricViz to work as an editor for the World T20 in India. He has also been a cricket analyst for Opta since 2011, covering both international and domestic cricket in England and Australia.
Entries by Patrick Noone
Virat Kohli’s astonishing form with the bat has continued as the IPL reaches its halfway stage. At the time of writing, the Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper is the tournament’s second highest run scorer with 381 runs scored at an average of 76.20.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from IPL Week 2April 20, 2018 - 10:57 am
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from the IPL this WeekApril 13, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- CricViz Analysis: County Championship 2018 PreviewApril 12, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Demise of Moeen AliApril 5, 2018 - 7:39 am
- Morne Morkel – Legend, or Just Great Fun?March 30, 2018 - 7:37 am