Chris Woakes is having a summer to remember in the England Test side. Since returning to the team for the second Test against Sri Lanka at Chester-le-Street, the Warwickshire all-rounder has scored 221 runs at an average of 55.25 and taken a remarkable 26 wickets at just 13.84.
About Patrick Noone
Patrick first joined CricViz to work as an editor for the World T20 in India. He has also been a cricket analyst for Opta since 2011, covering both international and domestic cricket in England and Australia.
Entries by Patrick Noone
While all the focus before the first Test at Lord’s had been on the return of Mohammad Amir to the Pakistan side, few were highlighting the talents of fellow left-arm seamer Rahat Ali.
As the IPL group phase nears completion, Patrick Noone takes a look at the players who have most positively affected their team’s chances of winning throughout the tournament.
Virat Kohli’s astonishing form with the bat has continued as the IPL reaches its halfway stage. At the time of writing, the Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper is the tournament’s second highest run scorer with 381 runs scored at an average of 76.20.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Australia’s Fork in the RoadNovember 2, 2019 - 2:04 am
- CricViz Analysis: Why England Don’t Have Any SixesOctober 30, 2019 - 4:43 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Battle for the New BallOctober 29, 2019 - 9:03 am
- CricViz Analysis: Glenn Maxwell’s InningsOctober 27, 2019 - 7:12 am
- CricViz Analysis: Steve Smith in T20 CricketOctober 25, 2019 - 4:29 pm
THE CRICKET ANALYST
Sorry, no Tweets were found.