CricViz illustrates the selection uncertainty surrounding Virat Kohli’s India.
About CricViz Staff
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud CricViz Staff contributed a whooping 32 entries.
Entries by CricViz Staff
Why India’s looming series against England could define Virat Kohli’s captaincy.
June 11th – June 17th, 2018.
June 4th – June 10th, 2018.
At the half way stage of the IPL season CricViz assesses the performance of the teams and the players so far.
Introducing CricViz’s coverage of The 2017/18 Ashes series.
CricViz is excited to showcase new analytical capabilities.
CricViz analyses how the West Indies made history in the fourth innings.
CricViz analyses how James Anderson and Stuart Broad bowled excellently in the first hour of day five.
CricViz analyses how the West Indies’ fielding in this match has been below their (already low) standards.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: England v India, Third Test, Day FourAugust 21, 2018 - 7:23 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England v India, Third Test, Day ThreeAugust 20, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England v India, Third Test, Day TwoAugust 19, 2018 - 7:15 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England v India, Third Test, Day OneAugust 18, 2018 - 6:37 pm
- CricViz Analysis: T20 Blast Round-Up, Week SixAugust 15, 2018 - 5:10 am