June 11th – June 17th, 2018.
About CricViz Staff
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud CricViz Staff contributed a whooping 30 entries.
Entries by CricViz Staff
June 4th – June 10th, 2018.
At the half way stage of the IPL season CricViz assesses the performance of the teams and the players so far.
Introducing CricViz’s coverage of The 2017/18 Ashes series.
CricViz is excited to showcase new analytical capabilities.
CricViz analyses how the West Indies made history in the fourth innings.
CricViz analyses how James Anderson and Stuart Broad bowled excellently in the first hour of day five.
CricViz analyses how the West Indies’ fielding in this match has been below their (already low) standards.
CricViz analyses how the Headingley pitch is not behaving as expected.
CricViz analyses how West Indies made poor use of the second new ball on day four at Headingley.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: England v Australia, 3rd ODIJune 19, 2018 - 8:23 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Week In NumbersJune 18, 2018 - 11:10 am
- CricViz Analysis: England v Australia, Second ODIJune 16, 2018 - 7:38 pm
- CricViz Analysis: India v Afghanistan ReviewJune 15, 2018 - 6:15 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England v Australia, First ODIJune 14, 2018 - 9:45 am