Statistical highlights from the announcement of South Africa’s Test squad for their three match series v England. Read more
Here you will find detailed analysis highlighted from the CricViz app.
Imran Khan analyses cluster match-ups in T20 cricket.
CricViz recaps Mohammad Amir’s three big wickets in the ICC Champions Trophy final.
Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
Details of an exciting new partnership between CricViz and Intel.
CricViz analyst Patrick Noone outlines how England should target Bangladesh’s key players.
Clive Azavedo introduces three new metrics for evaluating teams.
Freddie Wilde analyses whether the ball that spins into the batsman is more likely to take a wicket than the ball that spins away.
Freddie Wilde analyses whether the ball that spins into the batsman is easier to score off than the ball that spins away.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- Statistical Analysis: South Africa’s Test squad v EnglandJune 26, 2017 - 2:45 pm
- Cluster analysis of T20 batsmen and bowlersJune 26, 2017 - 9:15 am
- Match Analysis: Amir’s three wicketsJune 18, 2017 - 11:31 pm
- Strategic & Tactical Analysis, Champions Trophy Final, India v PakistanJune 16, 2017 - 11:08 pm
- Top bowling speeds in ICC Champions Trophy 2017June 4, 2017 - 7:09 am