Freddie Wilde uses CricViz data to analyse how Moeen Ali used the Lord’s slope to his advantage.
Here you will find detailed analysis highlighted from the CricViz app.
Freddie Wilde analyses how Joe Root adapted his game to score against South Africa’s pace attack while taking minimal risks.
CricViz statistical preview of the first Test between England and South Africa at Lord’s.
CricViz statistical preview of the Test series between England and South Africa.
Statistical highlights ahead of the announcement of England’s squad for the first Test v South Africa.
Statistical highlights from the announcement of South Africa’s Test squad for their three match series v England. Read more
Imran Khan analyses cluster match-ups in T20 cricket.
CricViz recaps Mohammad Amir’s three big wickets in the ICC Champions Trophy final.
Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Solving India’s Middle Order CrisisSeptember 24, 2018 - 10:02 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Case for Keaton JenningsSeptember 20, 2018 - 4:23 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Wicket Probability in England v IndiaSeptember 20, 2018 - 10:55 am
- CricViz Analysis: Pakistan v India, Asia Cup, Match FiveSeptember 20, 2018 - 8:31 am
- Introducing Wicket ProbabilitySeptember 20, 2018 - 8:30 am