With England returning to Sri Lanka for an ODI series for the first time since 2014, Patrick Noone reflects on how things have changed for the visitors since their last tour.
CricViz analyst Freddie Wilde identifies standout Wicket Probability numbers from England’s Test series against India.
CricViz analyst Freddie Wilde examines why India lost the Test series against England.
Freddie Wilde analyses how India were bowled out for 107.
CricViz analyses India’s opening batsmen options.
CricViz illustrates the selection uncertainty surrounding Virat Kohli’s India.
Freddie Wilde analyses the strategies & tactics that shaped the third T20 international.
Freddie Wilde analyses the strategies & tactics that shaped the second T20 international.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Kuldeep and ChahalJune 15, 2019 - 11:04 pm
- Tracking Trends: Analysing the first PowerplayJune 15, 2019 - 1:05 pm
- CricViz Classics: Glenn Maxwell v Sri LankaJune 15, 2019 - 7:47 am
- CricViz Analysis: The Batting Power of England and West IndiesJune 13, 2019 - 10:45 pm
- CricViz Analysis: David Warner’s Taunton TonJune 13, 2019 - 2:30 pm