CricViz analyst Freddie Wilde identifies standout Wicket Probability numbers from England’s Test series against India.
The defining narrative of this series has been the contest between Virat Kohli and James Anderson, a contest which ended on Day Four at The Oval. Ben Jones looks back on one of the great sporting rivalries. Read more
On a chaotic, historic day at The Oval, Alastair Cook bowed out in a fairytale manner. Ben Jones looks back at Cook’s innings, and revels in the thrill of a risk-laden finale. Read more
Ravindra Jadeja was the star of the show at The Oval today, and Ben Jones laments the fact that we haven’t seen more of him this summer.
Once again, England’s tail wagged today, and saw their side to a very competitive total. Ben Jones reflects on a series where England’s lower-order has been fundamental to their success. Read more
After a summer where the ball has hooped round corners, Ben Jones reflects on a day when India’s bowlers showed that they can be brilliant without a cloud in the sky.
CricViz analyst Freddie Wilde examines why India lost the Test series against England.
It was a magnificent final day in Southampton, with England sealing the Test and the series. But as Ben Jones writes, for thirteen deliveries, India dared to dream. Read more
Ben Jones reflects on a day when Ravi Ashwin should have been taking a starring role, but instead failed to make an impact. Read more
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Australia’s Fork in the RoadNovember 2, 2019 - 2:04 am
- CricViz Analysis: Why England Don’t Have Any SixesOctober 30, 2019 - 4:43 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Battle for the New BallOctober 29, 2019 - 9:03 am
- CricViz Analysis: Glenn Maxwell’s InningsOctober 27, 2019 - 7:12 am
- CricViz Analysis: Steve Smith in T20 CricketOctober 25, 2019 - 4:29 pm