After England claimed victory on Day 3 at Headingley, Ben Jones bemoans the lack of flexibility in Pakistan’s approach. Read more
On a rain-interrupted day at Headingley, Ben Jones watched Jos Buttler battle through the conditions to show his side how to bat in Test cricket. Read more
After a week when Broad and Anderson have been under pressure, Ben Jones examines how England’s veterans flourished by pitching it up.
On the eve of England’s Second Test against Pakistan, Ben Jones looks at how the hosts can recover their form with the bat. Read more
After a starring role at Lord’s, Mohammad Abbas is the name on everyone’s lips. Ben Jones reflects on the rise of the Pakistan seamer, and examines his mode of attack.
Ben Jones examines the aggression of the Pakistan seam attack on an abbreviated final day at Lord’s. Read more
Ben Jones reflects on a day which was dominated by two of the most talented men in the world game.
Ben Jones casts his eye over another difficult day for the hosts at Lord’s, and celebrates Pakistan’s adaptability. Read more
After a brilliant performance from Pakistan’s seamers on Day One, Ben Jones looks through the numbers and marvels at the variety of their attack. Read more
CricViz analyst Ben Jones casts his eye over Ed Smith’s first squad as England selector. Read more
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Kuldeep and ChahalJune 15, 2019 - 11:04 pm
- Tracking Trends: Analysing the first PowerplayJune 15, 2019 - 1:05 pm
- CricViz Classics: Glenn Maxwell v Sri LankaJune 15, 2019 - 7:47 am
- CricViz Analysis: The Batting Power of England and West IndiesJune 13, 2019 - 10:45 pm
- CricViz Analysis: David Warner’s Taunton TonJune 13, 2019 - 2:30 pm