Trent Bridge has been a high scoring venue in limited overs cricket of late—earlier this season the average score across six domestic innings was 380—but even given the ground’s recent history few people could have envisaged the carnage that unfolded in the first innings of this match.
http://cricviz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/4849385.jpg 534 800 Freddie Wilde http://cricviz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/CRicViz-Web-Logo.png Freddie Wilde2016-08-31 00:01:382016-08-31 23:48:40MATCH ANALYSIS: ENGLAND V PAKISTAN, 3RD ODI
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Solving India’s Middle Order CrisisSeptember 24, 2018 - 10:02 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Case for Keaton JenningsSeptember 20, 2018 - 4:23 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Wicket Probability in England v IndiaSeptember 20, 2018 - 10:55 am
- CricViz Analysis: Pakistan v India, Asia Cup, Match FiveSeptember 20, 2018 - 8:31 am
- Introducing Wicket ProbabilitySeptember 20, 2018 - 8:30 am