Trent Bridge has been a high scoring venue in limited overs cricket of late—earlier this season the average score across six domestic innings was 380—but even given the ground’s recent history few people could have envisaged the carnage that unfolded in the first innings of this match.
http://cricviz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/4849385.jpg 534 800 Freddie Wilde http://cricviz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/CRicViz-Web-Logo.png Freddie Wilde2016-08-31 00:01:382016-08-31 23:48:40MATCH ANALYSIS: ENGLAND V PAKISTAN, 3RD ODI
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: England v India, Second ODIJuly 14, 2018 - 6:36 pm
- CricViz Analysis: First Test, Sri Lanka v South AfricaJuly 13, 2018 - 4:19 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England v India, First ODIJuly 12, 2018 - 7:42 pm
- CricViz Analysis: T20 Blast Round-Up, Week OneJuly 11, 2018 - 11:14 am
- CricViz Analysis: Can Buttler be as good as AB?July 11, 2018 - 10:31 am