Trent Bridge has been a high scoring venue in limited overs cricket of late—earlier this season the average score across six domestic innings was 380—but even given the ground’s recent history few people could have envisaged the carnage that unfolded in the first innings of this match.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Jennings returns to formNovember 8, 2018 - 12:36 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Moeen shines in GalleNovember 7, 2018 - 12:01 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Foakes to the foreNovember 6, 2018 - 12:19 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Australia v South Africa, 1st ODINovember 4, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Curran ConundrumOctober 23, 2018 - 4:15 pm