Trent Bridge has been a high scoring venue in limited overs cricket of late—earlier this season the average score across six domestic innings was 380—but even given the ground’s recent history few people could have envisaged the carnage that unfolded in the first innings of this match.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Did MS Dhoni cost India?January 12, 2019 - 10:46 am
- CricViz Analysis: Australia’s ODI DeclineJanuary 9, 2019 - 9:57 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Who Should Australia Pick?January 8, 2019 - 6:03 am
- CricViz Analysis: 9 reasons India won & why it mattersJanuary 7, 2019 - 11:32 am
- CricViz Analysis: Australia’s Century ProblemJanuary 5, 2019 - 7:48 am