Trent Bridge has been a high scoring venue in limited overs cricket of late—earlier this season the average score across six domestic innings was 380—but even given the ground’s recent history few people could have envisaged the carnage that unfolded in the first innings of this match.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Archer’s DebutAugust 19, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Archer v SmithAugust 17, 2019 - 7:29 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Cameron BancroftAugust 16, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- CricViz Analysis: New Ball ComparisonAugust 15, 2019 - 6:52 pm
- CricViz Analysis: How do you get Steve Smith out?August 6, 2019 - 3:57 pm
THE CRICKET ANALYST
Sorry, no Tweets were found.