Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
Details of an exciting new partnership between CricViz and Intel.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: England v Australia, 4th ODIJune 22, 2018 - 7:08 am
- CricViz Analysis: Australia’s ODI ProblemsJune 20, 2018 - 4:48 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England v Australia, 3rd ODIJune 19, 2018 - 8:23 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Week In NumbersJune 18, 2018 - 11:10 am
- CricViz Analysis: England v Australia, Second ODIJune 16, 2018 - 7:38 pm