Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
Details of an exciting new partnership between CricViz and Intel.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- SCL 2017: What makes Rashid Khan so good?September 16, 2017 - 12:36 pm
- CPL 2017: Talent Scouting – Evin LewisSeptember 14, 2017 - 8:16 am
- CPL 2017: The reinvention of Chris Gayle?September 11, 2017 - 6:27 pm
- T20 Global League 2017 Draft: Where the money wentSeptember 8, 2017 - 10:45 am
- T20 Blast 2017: The frontline of a batting revolutionSeptember 4, 2017 - 8:14 pm