Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
Details of an exciting new partnership between CricViz and Intel.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from IPL Week 2April 20, 2018 - 10:57 am
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from the IPL this WeekApril 13, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- CricViz Analysis: County Championship 2018 PreviewApril 12, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- CricViz Analysis: The Demise of Moeen AliApril 5, 2018 - 7:39 am
- Morne Morkel – Legend, or Just Great Fun?March 30, 2018 - 7:37 am