Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
Details of an exciting new partnership between CricViz and Intel.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Chasing in the PSLMarch 6, 2019 - 11:13 am
- CricViz Analysis: The Beauty of ButtlerFebruary 27, 2019 - 9:54 pm
- CricViz Analysis: England’s Slower Ball StrategyFebruary 25, 2019 - 7:19 pm
- CricViz Analysis: PSL Round-UpFebruary 21, 2019 - 11:37 am
- CricViz Analysis: A Tale of Two TonsFebruary 20, 2019 - 11:15 pm