Freddie Wilde analyses some of the key strategic decisions and tactical battles ahead of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Final between India and Pakistan at The Oval.
We’re keeping tabs on who’s bowling the quickest in the tournament, on what have been reasonably slippery pitches. Milne from New Zealand has marched into the lead; plenty more quicks to come who haven’t yet played, including a few in today’s India v Pakistan clash at Edgbaston. We’ll update this table as the tournament progresses, and feature more in our app.
Details of an exciting new partnership between CricViz and Intel.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Kuldeep and ChahalJune 15, 2019 - 11:04 pm
- Tracking Trends: Analysing the first PowerplayJune 15, 2019 - 1:05 pm
- CricViz Classics: Glenn Maxwell v Sri LankaJune 15, 2019 - 7:47 am
- CricViz Analysis: The Batting Power of England and West IndiesJune 13, 2019 - 10:45 pm
- CricViz Analysis: David Warner’s Taunton TonJune 13, 2019 - 2:30 pm