CricViz analyst Ben Jones casts his eye over Ed Smith’s first squad as England selector. Read more
Trent Bridge has been a high scoring venue in limited overs cricket of late—earlier this season the average score across six domestic innings was 380—but even given the ground’s recent history few people could have envisaged the carnage that unfolded in the first innings of this match.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: England’s Test SquadMay 16, 2018 - 10:13 am
- CricViz Analysis: Four Key Numbers from IPL Week 5May 13, 2018 - 9:27 am
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from IPL Week 4May 4, 2018 - 10:58 am
- CricViz Analysis – IPL 2018: Mid-Season Match Impact ReportMay 1, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Five Key Numbers from IPL Week 3April 27, 2018 - 9:53 am