A statistical summary of the 2017 Pakistan Super League.
Aggregating career data of squad members helps form a broad picture of team strength in various areas.
After this season’s BBL saw league-record highs of teams opting to field first upon winning the toss can we expect the trend to continue in the PSL? If last season is anything to go by then the answer is yes.
Aside from the final, which is scheduled to be played in Lahore, the other 23 matches in the 2017 PSL are scheduled to be played in Dubai and Sharjah, which hosted all 24 games in the 2016 edition.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: Kuldeep and ChahalJune 15, 2019 - 11:04 pm
- Tracking Trends: Analysing the first PowerplayJune 15, 2019 - 1:05 pm
- CricViz Classics: Glenn Maxwell v Sri LankaJune 15, 2019 - 7:47 am
- CricViz Analysis: The Batting Power of England and West IndiesJune 13, 2019 - 10:45 pm
- CricViz Analysis: David Warner’s Taunton TonJune 13, 2019 - 2:30 pm