A statistical summary of the 2017 Pakistan Super League.
Aggregating career data of squad members helps form a broad picture of team strength in various areas.
After this season’s BBL saw league-record highs of teams opting to field first upon winning the toss can we expect the trend to continue in the PSL? If last season is anything to go by then the answer is yes.
Aside from the final, which is scheduled to be played in Lahore, the other 23 matches in the 2017 PSL are scheduled to be played in Dubai and Sharjah, which hosted all 24 games in the 2016 edition.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- CricViz Analysis: How Sri Lanka Can Beat AustraliaJanuary 21, 2019 - 2:06 am
- CricViz Analysis: Did MS Dhoni cost India?January 12, 2019 - 10:46 am
- CricViz Analysis: Australia’s ODI DeclineJanuary 9, 2019 - 9:57 pm
- CricViz Analysis: Who Should Australia Pick?January 8, 2019 - 6:03 am
- CricViz Analysis: 9 reasons India won & why it mattersJanuary 7, 2019 - 11:32 am